Update as of 2nd January 2021
This event has an ACT COVID Plan which outlines the requirements that we must follow across the whole event. In line with this plan, we have requirements that must be implemented as outlined below.
- You must sign in at the event itself to ensure contact tracing.
- Maintain a 1.5m distance while waiting to sign in
- Use hand sanitiser before and after sign in
- Sign in using the CBRapp.
- This app is able to be downloaded here: https://www.covid19.act.gov.au/business-and-work/check-in-cbr
- The QR code will be displayed at Sign-in.
- Maintain 1.5m distance from people or groups you do not know
- Limit physical greetings
- Wash hands regularly through the event and use hand sanitiser.
- Participants may include those from other jurisdictions, providing there is no active COVID warning applicable to their location. Travel advice updates at https://www.covid19.act.gov.au/community/travel
- Travel from Victoria
- Travel from NSW
- Travel from QLD
- Participants who have booked and are unable to attend due to symptoms consistent with COVID-19, or who are unable to attend due to changes in travel restrictions, will be refunded in full.
Update as of 27th December 2020
- At this time, the event will go ahead in full.
- We have an ACT COVID-19 plan submitted for 200 persons and SCA Ltd catering approval in line with current ACT Restrictions for both locations..
- There are physical distancing requirements in place.
- The feast is a picnic style in the grounds of St Johns. The area is spacious and we are able to stand while drinking and eating in an outdoor area.
- Please bring picnic rugs/cushions and shade for both days. No table will be supplied for populace use.
- There is a tap for water on site, but no cold storage area.
- The hall is not open for use. The toilets will be open.
- This is a discreet wet site. Please ensure bottles are covered.
- All rubbish must be taken with you when you leave.